Welcome to Club 47
The PTA sponsored Club 47 is a place for students to relax, eat their lunch, socialize with friends, and participate in creative activities! There are games to play, cards to shuffle, books to read, puzzles to solve, crafts to create, and community resources for students to get involved.
Check out the monthly Club 47 Calendar on the RMS Guidance Counseling website for up to date information about the monthly happenings for all students! Club 47 is open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday during lunch in room 47!
“You’ll never be bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do!”
- Dr. Seuss
- I look forward to Club 47 because you can do a lot of fun things during free time. - Amy (8th)
- I enjoy Club 47 because there are always fun activities. - Fiona (6th)
- I go to Club 47 because it is nice to be with my friends during lunch. - Isabella (6th)
- I enjoy Club 47 because it always has fun activities going on. The tables are clean and I meet new friends to enjoy lunch with. - Katherine (8th)
- I enjoy Club 47 because it provides a clean and cool environment to eat lunch, hang out with friends, and play card games. - Selina (8th)